Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: nevermind *smiles*

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She found me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    *****************

    Does anyone know where Jen lives (I mean.... UK, Australia, what country???). Or can anyone get in touch with her.

    I'm trying to reach her, and it's sort of important. And the thing is that I've sent a pm, but I don't know how often she checks this board.

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ June 24, 2003 11:06 PM: Message edited by: Dyan ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Dyan... I'm here now (just got out of bed lol) About to check my PM's... (i'm in Australia btw).. I'll get back to you after I've read the PMs [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •